Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last year's anniversary

We're a mad pair, we are. I don't know what we look like through other people's eyes but we have our 'special' moments... no, not that kind. See below for examples:


Yes, these are the kind of 'special' moments that sometimes get captured on camera. We don't like to take ourselves seriously all the time. There is always a time and place for everything and this outing has inspired me to plan a photoshoot (one day) for the both of us to fully explore our inner child. I'm thinking carousels, tricycles and bubbles.

We can even roll down a hill like Jack and Jill... we can act out nursery rhymes! Alright, getting ahead of myself here. Something that doesn't look too 'posed' works for me. Something that still looks like we're genuinely smiling cos in real life, we do... all the time. We're a mad, but happy, pair and we'd like it to stay that way for a long, long while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment